Scott McLeish Fundraiser
24 June 2014
This Saturday night (28th June) at 6:30pm the Rugby Club will host a fundraiser for the The Canterbury District Health Board Neonatal Service, an organisation close to the late Scott Mcleish.
Come celebrate the life of the great man the only way he would like with a few beers and good friends.
A presentation to Scott's family of a framed jersey will start the night off and the auction to start straight after that.
Some of the auction items include:
- Greg Murphy race jacket and signed framed poster donated by Mike Pero.
- 2x Signed crusaders jerseys donated by Ryan Crotty and Kieron Fonotia.
- Match worn ITM cup signed jersey donated by Div 1.
- Crusdaers signed game ball donated by Div 2.
- Match worn predator blue boots donated by Ryan Crotty.
- 2x Wireless Bluetooth Sony beats head phones donated by Colts Prem.
- 2x Men's Casio G Shock watches and 2x lady G Shock watches donated By Kelso family.
- 4x Rounds at Pegasus golf donated by Justin Hartley of Pegasus Town.
A huge gift basket will also be raffled which includes: Beauty vouchers, pharmacy voucher, locksmith voucher and lots of goodies donated by Mike Pero Real Estate Keyteam and BNI Phoenix.
It was great to have Scott's wife Anna, and his parents and extended family in the Clubrooms on the evening
The fundraising auction was a phenomenal success with over $8000 raised!
A big thanks to all members for filling up the Clubrooms that night, and especially to those that won the various auctions